You have worked hard for your home, you need to protect it.
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverages protects your home against damage from fire, smoke, storms, vandalism, theft and other hazards.
- Contents of your home are also protected from Theft, Fire, Smoke Damage and other hazards
- Temporary living expenses provides a payment to you if your home is uninhabitable after a covered claim so you can afford a hotel, rented apartment or home for you and your family.
- Scheduled Personal Property is an option for valuable personal property, such as jewelry and musical instruments. It can provide special coverage that includes if you misplace or lose an item such as a wedding ring or jewelry. It can pay for damage to an musical instrument if you dropped it.
- Optional Coverage: Various optional coverages are available so that you can tailor coverage to suit your needs and lifestyle such as Mechanical Breakdown to cover items such as Air Conditioners when they break.
- Personal Liability is an important part of a Homeowners Policy. Not only does it protect you should someone be injured at your home, but the coverage follows you and your family away from home too. What if your shopping cart slips out of your hand and damages someone’s car, Personal Liability can pay for the damage.
Did you know that Television Commercials plant seeds of doubt? The next time you see an Insurance Commercial that says, we know a thing or two about insurance or we cover it, this implies that other companies do not. Don’t be fooled again. Give us a call to discuss how we can create a plan to protect your home and much more that is affordable!
Ready to Apply?
Talk to a Licensed Agent